End User License Agreement
You must read and agree to Australian CliMate's End User License Agreement ("EULA") before downloading and installing the latest version of Australian CliMate.
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions under which the software known as Australian CliMate will be licensed by Commonwealth of Australia to you ("Licensee"),
- Commonwealth of Australia maintains all rights, title and interest in and to Australian CliMate, including all applicable copyrights, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual rights therein. Licensee hereby grants to Commonwealth of Australia all right, title and interest into the compilation of Australian CliMate.
- Commonwealth of Australia hereby grants to Licensee a royalty free, worldwide right and license to use Australian CliMate, in accordance with the terms in this EULA.
- The data and images supplied as input to or produced as output from the Software do not automatically fall under the copyright of this Software, but belong to whomever generated them.
- Commonwealth of Australia makes no representation about the suitability of Australian CliMate for any purposes.
- Each party hereto represents and warrants that they have the full unrestricted right to grant all rights and licenses granted to the other party herein.
- THIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES AS TO NONINFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL COPYRIGHT HOLDERS (AND THEIR EMPLOYEERS, CONTRACTORS AND SUBCONTRACTORS), DEVELOPERS AND CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE OF DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS CONDUCT, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS PACKAGE.
- Without limitation of the foregoing, You agree to commit no act which, directly or indirectly, would violate any Australian law, regulation, or treaty, or any other international treaty or agreement to which Australia adheres or with which Australia complies, relating to the export or re-export of any commodities, software, or technical data.